How Much Does It Cost To Sell Your Business?
- Our business broker fees are negotiable – sometimes there is a flat fee, but usually it is a percentage of the price of your business.
- Advertising fees are charged up-front – but these are then refunded when we sell your business. The cost is agreed up-front based on .
- Business information Memorandums – depending on the complexity of information we need to present to buyers, there may be an up-front fee, and this is also refunded when we sell your business! These will answer 90% or more of the questions a buyer, their financial advisors and banks may have, and are only given to buyers after they sign a legally binding non-disclosure agreement. They are vital in turning enquirers into buyers f your business.
- No hidder extras -We do not charge extra for our time, for meetings, for negotiating with buyers etc – you only pay for what you agree with us.
- Because 100% of what we earn is based on performance, you have the ironclad GUARANTEE that we will always aim to get you the highest possible price, in the shortest possible time, and with the least amount of hassles.
To list your business, ask for a detailed business price appraisal or for a general discussion, contact Martin Dabb on 0458 290 100, email me or complete the following contact form.